I often get cravings for ice cream, especially during the summer. I get sad when I look at the label and see that one small half cup serving (how many people really dish out only that much??) has 150 calories or more. One little pint of Ben & Jerry's is a whole day's worth of calories. What's a girl to do?
One thing I've done in the past is freeze cups of yogurt. At least that way I feel like I'm getting more nutrition. It's also easier since it's a set amount so I feel like I'm satisfied - I can eat the whole container, but it's still better than the loaded-up dish of ice cream I invariably seem to end up dishing out.
Yoplait sent me the coolest pop maker through MyBlogSpark. You can fill it up with yogurt and it comes out looking like a swirled ice cream cone. They have nine different flavors:
I'm giving one reader the prize pack you see above - a canvas cooler bag, popsicle molds and coupon for Yoplait Whips.
Additional Entries: (please leave a comment each time you do)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (+2) (or leave me a note that you already follow) - leave 2 comments
- Blog about it! (+4) - leave me a link and 4 comments
- Tweet or Facebook It! - Leave a link for each time. Add
- Like my Facebook page. (+2) (or leave me a note that you already are) - leave 2 comments
- Follow me on Twitter (+2) (or leave me a note that you already are) - leave 2 comments.
The giveaway will run from Friday 9/17/2010 until 11:59 PM PST Thursday 9/30/2010. Open to US and Canadian Residents 13+. No P.O. Boxes please. Void where prohibited. Please make sure your email is available in your post or in your profile. Good luck!
Disclosure: Information, products and prize pack were kindly sent to me and provided for the giveaway by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.