I think national parks are a great way to get some exercise in. You can hike around and enjoy nature's beauty at the same time. It helped me keep walking throughout the day.
I was especially excited when I got the opportunity to learn more about Nature Valley's National Parks Project. It was sad to hear my geologist friend tell me about how Yellowstone had changed over the years because of vandalism. There's also change that has come from factors like pollution. How can we help?
Nature Valley sent me some of their granola bars through MyBlogSpark. I remember not liking them when I was little, because I thought they were too hard for some reason. However, I'm glad my tastes have changed over the years. They were a nice sweet snack that was crunchy but not too hard. I also got an awesome prize pack with goodies to help me start hiking in my local national parks. I'm excited that I also get to give away a pack too!
Additional Entries: (please leave a comment each time you do)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (+2) (or leave me a note that you already follow) - leave 2 comments
- Blog about it! (+4) - leave me a link and 4 comments
- Tweet or Facebook It! - Leave a link for each time.
- Like my Facebook page. (+2) (or leave me a note that you already are) - leave 2 comments
- Follow me on Twitter (+2) (or leave me a note that you already are) - leave 2 comments.
The giveaway will run from Friday 9/17/2010 until 11:59 PM PST Thursday 9/30/2010. Open to US and Canadian Residents 13+. No P.O. Boxes please. Void where prohibited. Please make sure your email is available in your post or in your profile. Good luck!
Disclosure: Information, products and prize pack were kindly sent to me and provided for the giveaway by Nature Valley through MyBlogSpark.