I am down 1.3 more pounds, to 232.6. Once I get under 231, that means less than 100 to go. Yippee!
Life is going well. With the exception of one week (where I think it was more water weight than anything, since I lost 4.5 pounds the following week), my check-in chart shows a line going down, down, down.
I will pop in for an appointment on Monday to say goodbye, but after that it will be almost 3 weeks until they open again. My goals for the meantime are:
- Continue on with my marathon training schedule
- Strength training at least once a week
- Only eat out once a week, and only can eat things provided by others (I.E. pizza) once
- Track food 5x a week at least
- See if there are any local 5ks coming up soon to do
- See my personal trainer.
Not too bad all around. Here's to the start of another good week. What are your goals?